Canada's Healthy Workplace Month Great Employer
Terms and Conditions
Last updated August 5, 2021
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month Great Employer Award.
By participating in the Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month Great Employer Award, you are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice and at Excellence Canada’s sole discretion. It is the participant’s responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions to determine if there have been changes made and to review such changes. If any change made is material to an entry or submission, Excellence Canada may, but is under no obligation to, contact the representative named “primary contact” in the submission to inform the entrant of the change.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- Deadline to apply and complete the Awards survey: October 31, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (ET)
- Applicant notified if their application is successful: November 26, 2021
- Any organization with its head office or principal place of business in Canada may apply for this award. Organizations of any size may apply, whether private, public or not-for-sector sector.
The following must be true in order for the applicant to be eligible for an Award:
- applicant must be in compliance with all applicable occupational health, safety and environmental legislation, and have received all necessary regulatory approvals;
- applicant must be financially viable and must provide additional information on their financial situation if requested to do so and;
- applicant must not sell or distribute any products or services nor perform any actions which are generally recognized as being detrimental to the health of people
- When being assessed for recognition, the burden of proof is on the organization to provide evidence of its achievements from documentary sources.
- Excellence Canada reserves the right to use non-sensitive information from submissions for publication in Canada and abroad on an anonymous basis. Such publications may take the form of photographic or video materials, educational case studies, training, display materials, and written descriptions.
- Applicants must agree to respond in a timely manner to additional information requests from Excellence Canada, if any, directly relevant to this awards program as part of a due diligence process.
- To be considered for Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month Great Employer, applicants must complete and submit the official awards application by October 31, 2021.
PRIVACY & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All applications will be treated on a confidential basis. Submissions and any attachments will become the property of Excellence Canada and will not be returned.
- All award recipients must agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month Great Employer logo usage rules.
DECISIONS MADE ARE FINAL
- The decisions by the Adjudication Committee and Excellence Canada with respect to all aspects of Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month Great Employer Award are final. All submissions are subject to verification for accuracy. Any submission that is false, misleading, late or in violation of these general Terms and Conditions is void. Excellence Canada reserves the right to revoke the Award, at which time the participant must immediately cease to use the Award and its logo for any purpose.
- Recipients may be asked to participate in interviews or case studies about their success, for publication.
- Recipients are expected to assist in reinforcing and promoting Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month Great Employer Award program in Canada.
Questions and inquiries regarding these Terms and Conditions and Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month Great Employer can be sent by electronic message to firstname.lastname@example.org